Count Down

DIStickers.com Ticker

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Contantly Changing

Well it has been quite a while since I updated. And many changes have come and some of them are even gone...lol

Stuff that is the same...
  • We are still waiting/hoping/praying for Free Dining.
  • We are still doing 9 days (technically)
  • We are still staying on site.
  • 5 days Disney - 2 day Universal
 Changes...
  • We have already made reservations (still hoping to add FD)
  • Daily Itinerary (Plans A, B, and C)
  • each side group is making their own itineraries and dining reservations
  • we are less then 200 days out
  • we ended up going through a travel agent instead of direct because of the discount that we get just in case we can't get FD 
  • I'VE LOST 36 LBS!!!!! YEA!!!!!
 Well I'm getting excited again. I kind of got away from the vacation planning for a while just because there was nothing to do but wait, and day to day life had to be put back front and center. But now that the holidays are over and whatever I call a normal routine is back then I can renew focus back to planning.


Besides I went and made our reservations - doing a happy dance - 
Our dates that we are going have changed just a bit but that is no big deal. We are still driving down. So it will be a long drive but I'll deal with it.


Our other thing is that I am also planning a trip for 2013. YEA!!!!! We will be staying at the Ft. Wilderness Cabins. 


Well back to things in order ... Here are my tentative itinerary plans...

Contimues in next post.......

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment