Count Down

DIStickers.com Ticker

Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy Dance

I have so decided to do the DxDDP (deluxe dining plan) no matter what. I think it is a good possibility for FD (free dining) that I can just upgrade.

Ok here we go....just OOP (out of pocket) I am looking at spending between $1550 to $1750 conservatively speaking. This is doing a light breakfast mostly at RF (Roaring Forks) (which will get old after a couple times) and then not eating again until dinner time mostly eating at TS (table service) restaurants but no appetizers (ever) and few if any deserts, a few snacks and drinks.

Where as if I go with the DxDDP with no discounts I'm looking at about $2071.68 but we will have possible 3 meals credits a day and 2 snack credits a day per person. Which is only about a $321 difference or only about $40 a day more. But we would have the opportunity to eat so much better and I would have to worry about who is ordering what and how much is it going to cost. I have already made out a tentative meal schedule including a estimated tip figuring towards the higher end entrees. Especially since my oldest loves steaks, he would order the cheapest thing on the menu without even a grumble but it would be really nice to be able to indulge him some. He is such a good kid (most of the time LOL), works hard, does his studies with out too much argument, helps around the house and farm.

Anyways I digress. 

Here is what I have come up with so far...

Sat - DHS
Breakfast: Starring Rolls Café 
Lunch: Sci-Fi Dine In
Dinner: 50’s  Prime Time Café

Sun - DTD
Breakfast - Whispering Canyon
Lunch - Earl of Sandwich
Dinner - Planet Hollywood

Mon - Animal Kingdom
Breakfast - Tusker House
Lunch - Flame Tree BBQ
Dinner - Whispering Canyon

Tue - MK + MNSSHP
Breakfast - Crystal Palace
Lunch - Casey Corner ?
Dinner - Tony's

Wed - Epcot 
Breakfast -Roaring Forks
Lunch - Rose and Crown
Dinner - Akerhus

Thur - IOA
Breakfast - ? Room Service 
Lunch - Three Broomsticks (OOP)
Dinner - After we get back from IOA

Fri - Epcot
Breakfast - Sunshine Seasons Food Court
Lunch - Coral Reef
Late Dinner - Beirgarten

Sat - USF
Breakfast - Roaring Forks
Lunch - (OOP @ USF)?
Dinner - HDDR

Sun - Check out
Breakfast - Chef Mickey's 

I know it seems like a lot, but even if we deviate a little I think we will get our money's worth.

I just have to remember my new mantra "Flexible is good. Flexible is good. Flexible is good."

No comments:

Post a Comment