Count Down

DIStickers.com Ticker

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Oct 1,... 348 days and counting....

Just a little update here. I have been obsessively pouring over forums (especially the Dis). Checking, rechecking, figuring and reconfiguring.

I have it down to a couple different options and just have to commit to one of them. I am trying to wait and see what my end of the year bonus is going to look like. Keeping fingers crossed.

Here are the options I have come up with...
Consistent with all options - 8 nights, 5 day Disney Tix, 2-3 day Universal Tix, MNSSHP Tix

1.   Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside,  water view,    W/  DxDDP
2.   Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort - Pirate Standard,  W/  DxDDP
3.   Disney's Wilderness Lodge Resort - Standard,  W/ DxDDP
4.   Disney's Wilderness Lodge Resort - Club level,  W/ DDP

I would love to get a Pin or some special like FD. With the way my boys eat I could really use the DxDDP and it would help. But a 40% off room would be great too. 35% off vs FD then FD would be my better bet. 

I have us figured with no specials though.
 
I will have to make a decision soon for my quotes will not be valid for much longer. 


Next Update will be my Planner......

No comments:

Post a Comment