Count Down

DIStickers.com Ticker

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Vacation Planner

Well here we go. Watch out I've gone about plum loco... 300+ days to go and my planner is HUGE...



This is a 3" - 3 ring binder. I love it I bought it at back to school time and only paid about $2 for it. It has a zipper to keep everything inside and lots of extra pockets.


Now I haven't done much to decorating it but I will add to it as I go.


It will end up with pictures and captions. I found that my last one made a really cool keepsake after the trip was over.




I love iron on sheet that I can run through my printer only problem it once you iron them on to a dark surface it bleeds through. I guess I should have bought the ones for dark colors.
Oh well I still like it and that is all that matters.


Next pictures are of my inserts...









Like I said I have gone a might bit crazy with it. LOL I can't wait to be able to make my ADRs. 

I'm going to go stir crazy before our trip gets here.

Next Update....???

No comments:

Post a Comment